Just got off the plane… a little jet lagged from my 3 week long trip hopping islands in Asia. I am still on holiday so I’ll be taking some breaks to post more pictures. First island… Japan.
Things we learned on our first night in Tokyo:
- The Japanese know how to make fried pork really really well
- Izakaya = a bar/restaurant where you can eat/drink/hang out until the next morning
- My Goh? (while pointing at yourself) = I am lost.
- [Insert destination] doko? = Where is [desitnation]?
- Yoshinoya is not as great as Jason claims it to be
Karaoke and Toast
36 of 50