Happy New Years! To help bring in the new year, some more Japan photos…
From Kyoto, we headed to Himeji for the day to check out the castle there and then back to a modern Osaka. Here are a few things we took away from these two cities.
- Japanese castles are seriously amazing. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves
- Riding bikes around Japanese castles is even more fun than it sounds
- It is really clean… everywhere
- Blowfish is not bad… and hardly as dangerous as the Simpsons makes it out to be
- Confused why they get small Japanese women to carry luggage to our room… it not only didn’t feel right, but she probably couldn’t even lift our bags anyway
- I wouldn’t be surprised if there are more neon lights in Osaka than in Las Vegas
38 of 50
The storm has passed and we are over the hump. Let’s celebrate… with some pictures!
Pictures from New York finally posted. Some great pictures of the new The High Line.
Battery Park Views
33 of 50
More hot pictures to come. Stay tuned…
Update: I just uploaded some shots from the day at the park.
Colors in the Park
24 of 50
It has been a while since I have posted on my photo blog. I’ll update with another post once I’ve uploaded all my graduation goodness…
20 of 50
The First Day of the Rest of Your LIfe
21 of 50
22 of 50
It is a bit chilly, but the sun is out so I can’t complain. Congrats to Lisa for graduating and happy birthday mom and dad.
Some more weekly photos…
18 of 50
19 of 50
I see this statue everyday on the way to work so I thought I’d take a few shots while enjoying the weather this past weekend. SF is so ridiculously nice when the sun is out… Hope you enjoyed the warm weather with some good friends and a nice cold drink.
14 of 50
I am starting to think the bi-weekly posting is working better for me. Here are two of my favorite shots this month. The first is from a laundromat just down the street. The second brings back memories from Hinckley. Something classic about cable cars in black and white…
image 12 of 50
image 13 of 50