Forgot to post this last week…
It was so awesome… and so emo.
– Went to Medjool this past weekend to celebrate James Lee’s birthday and we saw a semi-celebrity. If you are watching Beauty and the Geek this season and weren’t there, you missed out on catching Niels in action on the rooftop bar.
– My newest purchase are these super old school headphones: Grado-SR60. I love how they look straight out of the 80’s yet kick major ass. I am no audiophile BUT I can hear a difference with these bad boys. They are “truly the world’s finest“… but don’t take my word for it. (stole that from the Reading Rainbow)
– If you didn’t watch Monday’s Colbert Report. Check it out here. Ronni’s boss represents.. and if you listen closely you might be able to hear Ronni in the audience?! Her full report out posted here.
– Fiending for a movie to watch in the theatres but Epic Movie doesn’t look too good? I would suggest to check out Letters from Iwa Jima. It is a pretty interesting flick about World War II not to mention it is completely in Japanese. You can say “Domo Arigato” to me after you watch it.
– Cream of mushroom soup and pork are a great combination. Throw it over some rice and you have got yourself one easy and hearty meal. Prepare a side of vegetables (I would suggest something easy like zuchini or broccoli) and make the whole meal gourmet. Based on this, you can probably guess that I wouldn’t consider myself a “foodie.” At the same time, you’ll never know until you try it.