The great thing about a blog is that you can keep track of stuff that happened a long time ago… Let’s take a look into the past and see some CharlesSpot blogs from years ago (crazy how long I have had this thing…)
– Jan 6, 2006 – Bowl Madness
– Jan 3, 2007 – SBFF XII with a quick follow up on Jan 4, 2007… For Auld Lang Syne.
– Jan 2, 2008 – Happy New Year. Looks like things with vDream were just getting ramped up. My how things have changed.
For this year, I already have several 2009 resolutions. I stole a couple of them… but overall I’m excited for 2009. I have no idea what the new year will bring and I’m sure I’ll be completely caught off guard when the fireworks go off in 2010. Somebody told me that just means I am getting old. I just think it means I tend to have too much fun…
1. Be more active. Active is loosely defined as getting outdoors more, being physically fit, and trying new things.
2. Blogging more. Did you know that my last blog was back in November 2008 and the one before was in September. Lame no more.
3. Laugh a lot. Should be self explanatory.
4. Take more pictures. I like pictures. I didn’t take enough in 2008.